- Larger Bearing area and acts as a socket.
- Fixture can be removed and replaced.
- Suitable for solid brick, light concrete hollow core concrete panels and timber. Brass Anchor is also used for light weight railing fixings.
- Internal tapering to enable the Anchor to expand and to self lock the suspension rod into position.
- The body is knurled for improved performance.
|Outside ( mm)||5||6.5||8||10||12||15||18||20|
|Full Length (mm)||15||20||23||28||32||38||43||50|
|Safe Static Load Tension (kN)||0.62||0.87||1.10||1.40||2.20||2.30||2.60||2.85|
- Corrosion resistant and hence can be used in all environments
- Embossed surface provides extra grip
- Inside conical shape ensures equal expansion of segments while screwing
- Very useful in building material viz. concrete, brick, natural stone and also in wood
- Temperature resistant
- Simple and easy to apply
- Drill a hole as per the external diameter of Brass Anchor
- Hammer the Anchor into the hole
- Take a required bolt for screwing
- Fix it with suitable spanner
Any kind of anchors can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer specifications, design and requirement. Material
- IS 319 Brass Free Cutting
- High Grade Free Cutting
- As per Customers Compositions